 Robotics / 8548
Re: Laser Module for Mindstorms is Here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:19:35 GMT

At 17:02 25-11-1999 GMT, rhendrix wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Josh Yeager writes:
In an earlier post, I talked about a laser attachment for
Mindstorms that I was planning on making. Well, I am now
selling them, and if I get your order by Dec. 1 and your payment
Would be interested, so post a product picture on the web.
Rob

And specs, next to the picture, so one new to this list (like myself) could
understand the purpose, requirements and applications for it.
Then, tell us the URL of it :)

Is there a distance-to-object (laser? "sonar-alike"?) sensor ?
With the angle-sensor (or, with CyberMaster, one of the tachometer) one
could do a very crude "radar".

Marco C. aka McViper