 Robotics / 8547
Re: Laser Module for Mindstorms is Here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Rob Hendrix writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Josh Yeager writes:
In an earlier post, I talked about a laser attachment for
Mindstorms that I was planning on making. Well, I am now
selling them, and if I get your order by Dec. 1 and your payment
by Dec. 10, I'll ship in time for Christmas. Please email me at
astrosoft@attglobal.net if you are interested, so I can reserve
a laser module for you. Also, send a check or money order
for $35 (plus $3 S&H for orders outside of the continental
USA) by to:

AstroSoft
16459 Heather Ridge Rd.
Hagerstown, MD, USA 21740-1009

Josh Yeager

Would be interested, so post a product picture on the web.
Rob

Ditto......Dave Paule