 Robotics / 8530
Re: Radio shack basic electronics book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:42:12 GMT

I've just had a look at the current Tandy catalogue in the UK and there
is no mention of any books, or electronic components.
I worked at the local store about 10 years ago before going to Uni and
the range of electronic components then was a lot more comprehensive and
I recall the books in question.

However, at the back of the catalogue, they do accept international orders.

"
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Please contact our mail order team on 0990 134935. We are
able to supply products to most countries. Shipment prices are
supplied on placing the order.

by E-MAIL
tandy.unlimited@cwcom.net

or visit the TANDY virtual store at WWW.tandy.CO.UK

"

Hope this might be of some help.

     /////
    < .. >