 Robotics / 8504
    Re: Review: " The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MindStorms Robots" —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) it for years. This really helped me get off my duff and start building, rather than sit there 'planning' (ie, dreaming) about what I was *going* to build. I'll also throw the Official Cheese (o0) Stamp of Approval on this book. Here's a little (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Review: " The Unofficial Guide to LEGO MindStorms Robots" —Erik Steffl
    I also got the book (about a week ago) and the only problem is that almost everything there is understandable during first reading - that's not a good sign. I mean it could have gone into more details... however, it is very helpful book, covering (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)