 Robotics / 8501
  Re: lack of interest in basic stamp and basicx

(...) Agreed. I love Mindstorms because I don't have to mess with electronics ;) Don't get me wrong about the hardcore programming, though. While I think you need to go past the limitations to the best results, I'm totally amazed at what Lego has (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)