 Robotics / 8497
Re: Radio shack basic electronics book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:28:57 GMT

The book is catalog #62-5003, cost is $4.99US.  If you'd like I can buy a copy
for you and ship it.

I finally found the 'Advanced Search' button on radioshack.com - but a search
for "Mims" only turned out another one of his books. The product number you
gave works, though. Still they won't ship abroad (what the heck, I don't
live abroad, *they* are abroad ;-).

Thanks for the offer but that would be a bit complicated.
I'll find another way. Perhaps tell amazon.com that they can just pop into
the Radio Shack down the street to find that "out of print" book ;-)

Sorry about the assumption you has a store nearby - they are literally
everyplace here.  Probably only one store is more frequent - McDonalds

We do have a lot of McDonalds... I wish they sold parts :)

Cheers,
--Jonathan