 Robotics / 8483
    Radio shack basic electronics book —Mark Geddes
   Radio Shack Canada has an online store ( (URL) ). I found some basic electronic books you may want to order. I'm not sure if they're set up to deliver to France, but I don't see why not, if you paid the shipping. (They even have a French language (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)