 Robotics / 8442
Re: Saw Cool Idea On TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:08:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jonathan Wilson writes:
There was this show called robot wars or something. It involved
different robots using chainsaws, axes etc to attatck each other. I got
to thinking that this would be cool out of lego, kind of like mindstorms
meats cybermaster.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

I've seen that.  It was one of the first "competitions" out there.  I believe
you can get a copy of the VHS tape from the Robot Store ( www.Robotstore.com I
think).  What you would really be looking for in a Lego version would be
something like the tag game someone developed.  Search the site and can find
out who.  Their name eludes me for the moment.

A friend and I have been trying to set up a mobile target that you try and
shoot with a Nerf gun using the same principle.

peace
---Todd