 Robotics / 8437
  Re: Saw Cool Idea On TV

(...) Funny you should say that - after picking up one of the discounted Search Subs for the pneumatics, I started trying to thing of interesting applications for the pistons and air tank. I never did much with the pistons, but found that I could (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Saw Cool Idea On TV

I think I could work wonders with a syringe, some worm gears, a technic motor and some gasoline.... I'd use some kind of electronic ignition though. Another mean weapon could be a spray of the right solvent. I suspect styrene (not poly) or toluene (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)