 Robotics / 8434
8433  |  8435
Subject:
Basicx-24 , Parallax stamp alternative?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:49:24 GMT

Hi
Has any body visited the Basicx Web site http://www.basicx.com ?
It has information on a new product called the Basicx-24.
Its basically a controller with the same footprint as a Parallax
Basic Stamp but with a lot more facilities and a better programming
Language (it also costs less). I've listed a few of the more eye
catching specs below.
()16 I/O lines, 8 of which can be used as 10 bit D/A
()32k of program space
()400 bytes of RAM
()65,000 lines per second execution speed
()multiple serial I/O
()4.8->15v DC supply
()floating point maths
()multitasking o/s