 Robotics / 8397
    Re: Pure Energy & the RCX —Robert Munafo
   No, you all missed the point. Jack was talking about the idea of LEGO(r) providing an external NiCad battery pack solution to certain perceived problem (the difficulty of taking a robot apart in order to change the batteries in an RCX, Scout, etc.). (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pure Energy & the RCX —Jack Gregory
   Hey, all I want is to have the smallest lightest RCX and that means leaving the batteries out of it. I don't really care how they do the connectors. I even have one of those boxes with the button. I just think power source and power sink should be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)