 Robotics / 833
    Re: Pneumatic Air Tanks —Shane Weston
   (...) I have to wait till x-mas to get a super tow truck set. I didn't have an air tank either. So I made one. I used 1" PVC pipe. It just takes two endcaps and a length of pipe that is how ever long you want it to be.I then drilled two small holes (...) (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatic Air Tanks —Linc Smith
   Shane Weston wrote in message (...) You will have much better luck with a micro motor on that switch. I can't even imagine what would happen when the switch reached the end of its throw and a geared motor is still going. A micro motor stalls, but it (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)