 Robotics / 8306
Re: Cybermaster batteries.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:08:00 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:

I've had the same experience as you. The batteries _seemed_ almost OK, but
the CM did not work properly. I don't know if it was the period without
batteries, or the newly recharged ones that fixed it.

From my experience, probably the recharging of the batteries. I've tried
removing the batteries and reinserting them but with no luck.

Yes, I've used rechargeable batteries since day one - no obvious problems.
The ones I use are 'Varta AccuPlus' from Clas Ohlsson (you are in Sweden,
right?).

Hmm, can you check if they claim to be 1.5V or 1.2V like my GP
Rechargeable NiMH batteries from Teknikmagasinet (Visst bor jag i
Sverige.) claim to be? Apparently NiCad batteries do generate 1.5V.
*sigh*

Regards,

Johannes.