 Robotics / 8221
  Re: Functional languages and/or RCX wrapper code

(...) Okay, here's the idea: send.c is a pretty simple program in structure; there are only about five functions in it, three of which (rcx_send(), rcx_init(), and rcx_close() ) form the logical core of the Seance API. The logical fourth function (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Functional languages and/or RCX wrapper code

(...) Hmm. No real idea, except say we can. Frankly, something that has been nagging at me lately is: what happens with all of this wealth of software that we've created when RCX 2.0 comes out? There is enough software out there to do really great (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)