 Robotics / 8213
    Re: **** the Scout **** —Dave Baum
   (...) Perhaps I should've clarified my initial statement about passive vs. active sensors. According to TLG the Scout works with any passive sensor and has an internal ADC to measure analog voltages. Presumably there is an internal pullup resistor (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: **** the Scout **** —Michael Gasperi
    (...) I think that the CdS the best way to go also. I have the LEGO light sensor circuit on a page: (URL) . It is hard for me to believe that the LEGO light sensor works well enough to be useful in passive mode. I think people were looking at this (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)