 Robotics / 8171
    Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!! —Andy Gombos
   How far away can the RCX be before the return cannnot be detected? Andy (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!! —Peter Pletcher
    (...) I don't know. I am working indoors, and detection is not a problem across my living room, about 5 meters. Now that you ask, I'll probably try it outside and find the answer. That's an advantage of using a laser - the beam disperses very (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)