 Robotics / 8145
    RCX capabilities —Rich Carreiro
   Is there a good FAQ anywhere that talks about the exact capabilities of the RCX (voltage/current specs of the inputs and outputs, CPU type, speed and memory) including its software characteristings? Also, I've seen a thread over in r.t.l where (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX capabilities —Luis Villa
   (...) No real FAQ, at least not at that detail. What you probably want to look at is (URL) which is the best "in one place" compendium of info on the web. (...) The native lego firmware has only 32 variables. This same firmware is used by NQC, so it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX capabilities —Wes Matchett
   (...) I hate to disagree with you, but Russel Nelson's site probably only has one drawback - the volume if information and links make finding what you're looking for a challenge. look at (URL) and find the CPU and Hardware sections. While you are (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)