 Robotics / 8143
    Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5 —Maneesh Soni
   Yes guys. You are right. Last time when I called them up, I had humbly asked them IF they would give me the upgrade set. The lady just gave me some weird explanation as I wrote in my last mail. Today, reading mails from many of you, I just called (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)