 Robotics / 8077
  Y2K Lego Star Wars Sets--Will Jason Be Eating that Jar Jar Minifig?

Here's the list, with confirmation notes ... BrickShelf.com posted the Y2K Lego US catalog at (URL) :) Technic X-Wing (Appears Actually to be an "Ultimate Collector's Series"--rehash of the Model Team Stuff--#7191 X-Wing Fighter) Technic Darth (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Y2K Lego Star Wars Sets--Will Jason Be Eating that Jar Jar Minifig?

Given that he pretty much had all of these right to one degree or another, I have to wonder: will there _actually_ be a MINDSTORMS AT-AT as he has predicted? I do remember someone mentioning Lego demo-ing one a year or so ago (possibly at E3, if I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)