 Robotics / 8075
  eLAB and sensor stuff.

Hi all, After a visit to Legoland Windsor (where they don't sell individual MindStorms spares:-( ) I phoned for the Commotion catalogue. The 2000 edition contains the following gems.... 1. eLAB. it shows the Lego Capaciter and Solar cell. it says (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: eLAB and sensor stuff.

Hi Phil, Do you know what are new sensors to come ? Thank you, -Pandit Phil Case <phil@case.enta.net> wrote in message news:FKzzv8.8Ly@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: eLAB and sensor stuff.

Phil Case <phil@case.enta.net> wrote in message news:FKzzv8.8Ly@lugnet.com... (...) I got this news from the Robolab support people today: "The new adapter is being designed and constructed presently. With it you will be able to utilize certain (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  DCP Sensor Adapter,

DCP stands for DCP Microelectronics. They manufacture a range of sensors for their LogIT range (a data logging device with three inputs - each capable of taking passive or active sensors - sound familier?). This is now relevent with the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: DCP Sensor Adapter,

Phil Case <phil@case.enta.net> wrote in message news:FLB59E.4M9@lugnet.com... (...) That would be: DCP Microdevelopments Limited which has a web page @ (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: DCP Sensor Adapter,

DCP Microelectronics has a variety of sensors on thier page, including an ultrasonic distance sensor. There has been a few messages about ultrasonic ranging, so I thought that this maight be interesting. Andy (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)