 Robotics / 8084
Re: eLAB and sensor stuff.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:06:02 GMT

Hi Phil,

     Do you know what are new sensors to come ?

Thank you,
-Pandit

Phil Case <phil@case.enta.net> wrote in message
Hi all,

After a visit to Legoland Windsor (where they don't sell individual
MindStorms spares:-( ) I phoned for the Commotion catalogue.

The 2000 edition contains the following gems....

1.    eLAB.  it shows the Lego Capaciter and Solar cell.
       it says (not an exact quote) "eLAB models with added sensors can be
     combined with the RCX to relay energy data to a computer for
    registration  and analysis."
    My question is - do we get feedback from the sensors only, or from the
    Solar Cell/Capacitor too?
2.    Sensor prices are very much better than they used to be.
3.    We get an illustration (not a photo) of the sensor adapter.
        Item 9917 DCP Sensor Adapter (£33.40).
        It looks like it's got a DIN style plug on the end.  I know very
    little  on this otherwise.    Perhaps someone else knows about DCP.
4     Also advertises new sensors coming soon....

Catch you later