 Robotics / 8041
  Re: building a maze

(...) It would be great to learn more about your robot! However, one of the things you mention in the document as limitations, namely the incremental errors when a robot moves around, I consider to be just the crux of the matter. Navigating a maze (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: building a maze

(...) Yes, but it makes the whole problem MUCH harder. I prefer to solve the simple problem first, then add things like location errors later :-) (...) My bot uses all standard RIS parts except for 2 micrmotors and 2 rot sensors. You could get away (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)