 Robotics / 8011
RE: LEGO RCX Skydivers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:24:53 GMT

Unfortunately that's all I have.  That paper was written using Borland's
word processor (I can't recall the name right now...) about 10 years ago.  I
converted it to plain ASCII for archival purposes (along with every other
file I could find) about a year ago.  I might have the original hard copy
somewhere but I doubt I might find it anytime soon.  I wrote this paper for
an English class and I don't think I was required to actually submit any
tables or figures with the paper so I think they were just fantasy.  The
real report for the project was written on a Mac and I don't have a copy of
the file or a hardcopy -- I'm not sure anyone does unfortunately.  I do have
three versions of the source code (for Turbo C 2.0 I think) which computed
lift and drag for the envelope if anyone is interested.  Just let me know
and I'll put it all together on my website.

JT

-----Original Message-----
From: tking@together.net [mailto:tking@together.net]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 7:47 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: RE: LEGO RCX Skydivers

Jim, this is very interesting. Is the complete
paper (with tables etc) available anywhere
on the Web??

Is it in a form where it could be output in
Postscript on some computer, and then changed
to a .PDF file?  I could help with that if
it is in some PC-oriented form like Word or
WordPro etc...

--
Regards,
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont