 Robotics / 8005
    Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller —Farrukh S. Najmi
   Mike, I am curious what are the issues preventing you from using the built in IR port of the Palm to communicate with the RCX. I am writing a Java toolkit for mindstorms for teaching kids to write OO prgrams in Java. I plan to port it to the Palm at (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller —Mike Kory
   Hi, My issue was that I have an older Palm without the built in IR! Robert Eddings has played with the built-in IR though, and may have more insight. Robert? Mike Farrukh S. Najmi <najmi@east.sun.com> wrote in message news:FKvsDt.9H0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller —Robert Eddings
   -Cross posted to lugnet.robotics.palm -Please respond to this post only in lugnet.robotis.palm As others have stated, The Palm IR is IrDA compliant and the RCX IR is not. But compliant doesn't mean fixed. The Palm OS SDK documentation shows that the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.palm)