 Robotics / 7998
Re: Three Cheers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 16:23:07 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
This is a rally for everyone to give a round of applause to the LEGO • Group
for its unprecedented overture this past week.  Several very important • and
wonderful things have just happened!

To those of us without much interest in  any of the robotics stuff this new
may not seem all that important at the moment.  However, I think it's a
huge step for TLG and I want to make sure I take time to say so.

My simple message to TLG is this:

I have nothing but the best wishes for the company.  I WANT you folks to
succeed at what you're doing, and hopefully in the end that means selling
more product.

While some of us may at times seem to be strongly criticizing your products
and efforts, I think it's really just a community desire for you to succeed
and maintain the level of quality for which you are known.

Thanks for this gesture, we all appreciate it!

Best regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm