 Robotics / 7972
    RE: New info and SDK for the Scout! —Jeffrey Hazen
   This is very exciting! Having recently purchased my RCX and Scout, I missed the fun of the first year of RCX exploration. Now I get another chance. THANK YOU LEGO for releasing this before the original fall 2000 date! Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New info and SDK for the Scout! —Robert Munafo
   Well Jeffrey, actually the SDK they say they are releasing soon is clearly not the same as the product they proposed for fall 2000. The SDK being released soon is a sort of technical hobbyist-oriented thing, not a supported product and not (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)