 Robotics / 7897
7896  |  7898
Subject:
Not Quite MindFest - NJRC '99 in SG-land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 04:29:31 GMT

After drooling at all those wonderful pictures and reports on the recent
MindFest, I just had to post some pics of the National Junior Robotics
Competition (NJRC) which was held here in SG-land on 9 & 10 Sep 99 at

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~cssoh/miscell.htm

The event was organised in collaboration with the FLL. The Antartica
Playing Field used in the competition is based on a FLL design. The
official NJRC site is at

http://www.sci-ctr.edu.sg/events/activiti/robotics/

Not quite like MindFest, of course,  but enough to show that our kids
take to robotics just like kids in other parts of the world.
--
C S Soh

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~cssoh
... where air is power