 Robotics / 780
  RE: Surveillance Robot

Isn't one of the Mindstorms addons promising a camera (it's probably the one that isn't out yet)? Tom Lageson tml@tennantco.com (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Surveillance Robot

(...) Rumor has it the Mars exploration set will have a camera, but there's no confirmation as yet. Daniel "Dan'l" Miller Senior, School of Aeronautics and danielmi@expert.cc.purdue.edu Astronautics, Purdue, Indiana danielmi@cartoon.ecn.purdue.edu (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Surveillance Robot

(...) I can confirm that I made up that rumor. It might be true, and there's certainly some supporting evidence, but for $50 I'm not too hopeful. (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)