 Robotics / 782
RE: Surveillance Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:57:12 GMT

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Lageson, Tom wrote:

Isn't one of the Mindstorms addons promising a camera (it's probably the one
that isn't out yet)?

Rumor has it the Mars exploration set will have a camera, but there's no
confirmation as yet.

Daniel "Dan'l" Miller                Senior, School of Aeronautics and
danielmi@expert.cc.purdue.edu        Astronautics, Purdue, Indiana
danielmi@cartoon.ecn.purdue.edu