 Robotics / 7795
    RE: Robot navigation —Jeffrey Hazen
   I have been working on this too, and I decided that I am going to live with a certain amount of uncertainty. If I can get to within a few inches of where I think I am, that's going to be good enough. Until it isn't anymore, and then back to the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robot navigation —Andy Gombos
   If you started with the wheels pointed in an arbitrary direction (say north) ,and you knew how many degrees it took to change a compass from (north) to (north east), then you could do crude navigation. 1. Compass and robot say north. 2. Robot (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)