 Robotics / 7788
  Robotics demo

Hiya all, While it was a bummer not going to Mindfest, what I did do was a robotics demo at a local SF convention in Denver. I had 6 robots there with me. Four DIY types (one used LEGO pneumatics for a scoop) a Parallax BoE-Bot and a Mindstorms kit. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotics demo

Dennis, your demo sounds great! Please drop in to lugnet.robotics.edu and maybe copy in a bit about what you did. Please tell us a little about the Parallax stuff and where to get it??? I and others are working on learning materials for Mindstorms, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)