 Robotics / 775
  Fw: Surveillance Robot

Last time I saw any specs, USB had a distance limit of around 6 feet, though that may have changed by now. trowt -----Original Message----- From: David Colomer <dcolomer@openbank.es> To: Rob Giannini <rgiannin@shaw.wave.ca> Cc: Lego-robotics (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Surveillance Robot

I did not have that information, and this reduce the range of the bot. My main problem is the use of the parallel port for external storage media. The information I have looks to be uncomplete. I am searching in the web for a better source. (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)