 Robotics / 7731
Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:26:10 GMT

I think that a good way to have a lasertag competition is to have an
arena with many walls to hide behind, and have the robots programmed
with different tactics of defense and offense.  It's not hard to make an
IR light beacon on top of each robot, so that they can see each other
from a distance.  And using the IR port on the rcx, one could even have
teams of rcx robots working together to hunt other teams!
--
Cheers,
Henry C.