 Robotics / 7720
    Mindfest Panel: Robotics in the Classroom —Ben Erwin
   My talk (slides and text... no video yet) for the Robotics in the Classroom panel at Minfest this past weekend is at (URL) anyone is interested. -Ben (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindfest Panel: Robotics in the Classroom —Marcus Fischer Mellbin
   (be warned - this is a long posting about Mindstorms in teaching) (...) Dear Ben, Thanks a lot. I liked your speech. Marcus and I were really sad that we could not come. At least I now got a little peak into one of the subjects that has my great (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)