 Robotics / 7720
  Mindfest Panel: Robotics in the Classroom

My talk (slides and text... no video yet) for the Robotics in the Classroom panel at Minfest this past weekend is at (URL) anyone is interested. -Ben (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindfest Panel: Robotics in the Classroom

(be warned - this is a long posting about Mindstorms in teaching) (...) Dear Ben, Thanks a lot. I liked your speech. Marcus and I were really sad that we could not come. At least I now got a little peak into one of the subjects that has my great (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)