 Robotics / 7709
  Mechanical Motion Models

I came across the following link (URL) I thought may be useful to Technic and Mindstorms builders who are trying to incorporate various motion mechanisms into their models. A wide range of mechanisms are included including the less common ones such (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mechanical Motion Models

(...) Interesting site. Too bad the imagery isn't a little larger. <ICS> (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)