 Robotics / 7683
  Windows 2000 (fwd)

(...) I'm working on W2K compatibility, though for my day job. RC 2 has been dropped and RC 3 is not expected out until sometime in late Oct., more likely Mid. Nov. RC 3 is usualy the last release cadidate that goes out before the last beta. At this (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Windows 2000 (fwd)

From: "Jim Choate" <ravage@einstein.ssz.com> (...) regular (...) This shouldn't affect mindstorms however, since it doesn't use any special devices (it just talks via the serial port). I haven't used the Mindstorms software in ages, so I can't (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)