 Robotics / 7679
  Re: IntelliMouse Ripe for Hacking

Hmmm, I like this. Anyone know how much and where I can buy one of these (Best Buy maybe)? Has anyone figured out how close to the surface it has to be to "read" it? I am also wondering if the angle of incidence matters? It would definately be easy (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)