 Robotics / 7679
Re: IntelliMouse Ripe for Hacking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:46:04 GMT

Hmmm, I like this.  Anyone know how much and where I can buy one of these (Best Buy maybe)?  Has anyone figured out how close to the surface it has to be to "read" it?   I am also wondering if the angle of incidence matters?  It would definately be easy to interface.  Excellent idea!  To the lab...

Regards,

Jeffery A. Swan