 Robotics / 7675
    Re: Homebrew Sensor Workshop Slides —David Kadansky
   'SWonderful! Wonderful! OMG! I'm only up to Slide 3 and already a mystery has been revealed to me! (Actually it's obvious now, upon examination, to these almost (ha!) middle-aged eyes.) Fantastic presentation! I wanna be there next year! (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)