 Robotics / 7675
Re: Homebrew Sensor Workshop Slides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:59:17 GMT

'SWonderful! Wonderful!

OMG! I'm only up to Slide 3 and already a mystery has been revealed to me!
(Actually it's obvious now, upon examination, to these almost (ha!)
middle-aged eyes.)

Fantastic presentation! I wanna be there next year!

Michael Gasperi wrote:

I converted the 42 Powerpoint slides to HTML and they are now on my page.
There is a some loss in this conversion, but I'm just about at the limit of
my web page memory and I can't afford to give the images more resolution.
Most of the material is elsewhere on my pages anyway.  Wish you were there.
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm