 Robotics / 7623
Re: Pneumatics and the RCX -how?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:29:06 GMT

Hi Tobias,

I have some pages on pneumatics, perhaps you can find some usefull info
there.

CU  Bert
Lego robots and artificial intelligence
http://home.concepts.nl/~bvandam/index.html

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com>
Aan: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Datum: donderdag 21 oktober 1999 17:37
Onderwerp: Pneumatics and the RCX -how?

I know that some of you use pneumatics for yuor robots. How do you do that?
I suppose you use a compressor and a motor to change the valve, but that
requires two motors and 2 is all that come with the MindStorms. Yes, I can
buy more, but I´d like to know how you use the elements, make them work, • and
how you use the motors.

Thanks
--Tobias