 Robotics / 7622
Re: A load of balls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:42:38 GMT

I have a nerf  gun that shoots a nice smooth nerf ball.  I would surmise
though i havent checked that they would be very lego friendly.

brett wagner | brett@madhouse.org
get committed! | http://www.madhouse.org

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, John Barnes wrote:

I must have mailed my previous comment to the wrong return
address.

What the message said was that most craft stores carry a load of
different sizes and materials of balls. I've used them for other
robotics testing like pick and place.

Try to ignore all the halloween junk and go for the balls!

JB