 Robotics / 7622
  Re: A load of balls

I have a nerf gun that shoots a nice smooth nerf ball. I would surmise though i havent checked that they would be very lego friendly. b ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A load of balls

I checked out the Nerf balls that are about the same size as the LEGO ones, but they are much denser and harder. I was surprised. They probably shoot much better than the super light foam ones, though. I got a wicked pile of Ping Pong balls that are (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)