 Robotics / 7578
  Re: Need Balls!

Oh man... I'm coaching a team too. I didn't realize that we were going to have to find our own balls! :) -Ben (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Need Balls!

(...) Finding your own balls isn't really as difficult as it sounds -- you just have to know where to look. Most Toys backward R Us stores have a large Nerf selection with a variety of sizes and shapes. They're usually larger than the balls that (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Need Balls!

HI, I was just wondering what this FLL thing was that you guys were talking about? Thanks in advance. Nicolas Gauthier (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  What is FLL? (was: Re: Need Balls!)

(...) It's a double acronym: FLL stands for "FIRST LEGO League" and FIRST stands for "For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology." (2 URLs) if you're attending MindFest™ this coming weekend, FIRST's founder, Dean Kamen, will be part (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events)