 Robotics / 7549
    Palm Pilot Control —Clint Rutkas
   I was considering buying a Handspring Visor (A palm Pilot clone, kinda) and I remembered about the JavaOne Conference with the Palm Pilot controlling the RCX with Jini. I was wondering if this source coding was available or what sites have a basis (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Palm Pilot Control —Mike Kory
     Clint Rutkas <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:19991020043938....ail.com... I was considering buying a Handspring Visor (A palm Pilot clone, kinda) and I remembered about the JavaOne Conference with the Palm Pilot controlling the RCX (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         RE: Palm Pilot Control —Ralph Hempel
      (...) Cool! This is what I origianlly designed pbFORTH fro, so you could upload source prom your PalmPilot via the Serial interface to the IR tower... There's even an ANSI forth for the PalmPilot for testing code!!! I for one would LOVE to see this (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

         Re: Palm Pilot Control —Andy Gombos
     Hey why use the palm pilot? You could use the color gameboy :) I mean it has a IR port on the top. The only problem is the fact that it uses cartridges :( If anyone can make a cartridge, then there is (or at least used to be) a section on (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         RE: Palm Pilot Control —David Pfeffer
     Yello... this is my first post. I program the GBC. I actually have developed some code to interface to the Mindstorms. See my websites: www.gbdev.org www.gbdev.org/dpstuff If anyone needs/wants me to test anything, I'd be glad too. (If you know C, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Palm Pilot Control —Robert Eddings
   Though it is not nearly as versatile as programing your own RCX/Palm communication interface, there is a program for the Palm (with IR) called OmniRemote. It will let you control the RCX with the Palm TODAY so you can see if you like the idea. I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)