 Robotics / 7532
  RE: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)

These connectors are also available in kits like #8252 Beach Blaster, where they are used to "plug and play" different suspension/wheel configurations. Reasonably stiff for what they are, and I think they would make good attachments for light (as in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)

(...) Yeah, but until LEGO releases a soldier minifig and a leatherman minifig, I'll never be able to model the Village People! Come on, TLG, where are your priorities? (oops, sorry -- only slightly way off-topic.) - Robert Munafo (URL) LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)