 Robotics / 7520
    Re: Wot no RCX power connector? —The WordMeister
   Thanks very much for posting the scan of the 1.5 bricks. It's helped answer questions we've all had about what "new" stuff would be included. Of course, now we all want to find out exactly what some of them do! I suppose asking for scans of the new (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)