 Robotics / 7512
  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

Was that a 1.0 or 1.5? I'm hoping it's just the 1.5's, since there are still 1.0's around. I can't believe there wouldn't be an option for wall power (even with a funky idiot connector to prevent overvoltage). What about models that have large (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) It was a 1.5. I wonder what you get if you order a separate RCX now? I would hope ones with a power connector would still be in stock. (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

I wonder what's in the 1.0's with the 1.5 sticker on the front? KL (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) It's exactly that - a RIS 1.0 with a sticker on the front. I just got one, and it's the original kit of parts and an RCX with the power connector. The reason for putting stickers on old boxes is to avoid stalling sales from people who really (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

I'm certainly glad I picked up two when I did. Without the AC adapter, there's no way I could have setup the webcam at (URL) thing is on 24 hours a day. Oh, and it also has no batteries in it whatsoever, and I haven't had a problem with turning it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)