 Robotics / 7508
  RE: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) I've read that the end where the power connector was is "thinner" which is OK since the connector was mounted on the component side and would have added to the hight required. The "smoothing caps" could be eliminated in a battery only design, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) I don't think so - it looks the same shape as the pictures of RIS 1.0 RCXs I've seen. I doubt they would change the external shape as it would cause problems with plans in expansion kits etc. I expect there's just a lot of empty space inside. (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)